Monday, October 25, 2010

Zeno acne skin?

dose this product really work will it work once a pimple has be poped or do u haave to catch it pre pop and is it worth it please abet i want positive and negitve feed spinal columnZeno acne skin?
I just bought a Zeno tonight. It is defective so I hold to return it tomorrow, and I'm not sure if I will even get another one. The information I read inside is why.
It merely works on small, red bumps that have of late shown up.
It does not work on:
blackheads
whiteheads
red pimples with puss showing
under-the-skin pimples
It also does not work unless you use it at the first sign of a pimple . . .but that's almost impossible to do because it simply works on one type of pimple and when one is just starting, you hold no idea which type it is.
Also, it have to charge for 6 hours and only runs 3 treatments contained by a row before shutting itself sour. So, if you need to treat more than three spots, you're out of luck.
When you buy Zeno, it comes beside 60 treatment tips. Replacements after that cost $25 per box.
So, now that I hold all the info and know the prices, I grain like it isn't worth it. Of course, they adjectives come with a 30-day money final guarantee, so you could always find one and try for yourself.
ask a dermotologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment