Monday, October 25, 2010

Would you forgive him?

if you were within thier place?
referring:The TB patient storyWould you forgive him?
and what exactly is the TB lenient story?
As long as i didn't contract the TB i would. ;)
It only take antibiotics to cure the problem, but it is as prohibitive as the clap, so you decide.
Would you forgive someone who give you the clap and he or she knew they have it?
He has done nil to me, so he doesn't require my forgiveness. If I had be on the same plane, I would win checked every six months for the next several years to be sure I have not contracted TB, but it is possible to get it from anywhere at any time. I don't believe he intended to harm anyone, I estimate he was a short time ago woefully uninformed. I wouldn't need to forgive him..but I would shift after the doctor that diagnosed him and failed to relay him of the hazards involved.
NOPE how irrespossible is he!!
no
No...If he be aware of his disease he shudn't have really put anyone at risk if he really be desperate to reach the States consequently he shud have a valid common sense for his rushing else he shud have atleast taken proper thoroughness whereby he'd have placed a tissue over his mouth constantly throughout the length of his travel. but Yes , if u look at his apology consequently it seems approaching hez not at too much of a fault http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/06/0... chk this out and after it becomes a bit difficult so I suppose if not a soul has contacted the disease later it's quite an exception folks will have to do and forgive him. I suppose nearby are many other passenger who have skin diseases or any other contagious diseases who do not truly bother okay we shud learn from such things ourself and try not to commit such things. I hope MR. Speaker have learned some defining lesson from this huge incident in his time.
ehh maybe but psyche want to hear a heartfelt appology

No comments:

Post a Comment