Monday, October 25, 2010

Would you live surrounded by a town near a suspected Leukemia CLuster?

I live in Sierra Vista, AZ that have a suspected childhood leukemia cluster. I have a 2 year matured son that I'm afraid for. There's also a large number of adults near leukemia here as well, but they don't count towards the cluster. My husband is also military, the point is if we move he might end up contained by a unit that will be going to Iraq. Would you stay here or move?Would you live surrounded by a town near a suspected Leukemia CLuster?
I'd move. If you enjoy to stay, take precautions--don't drink the stroke water--buy it. Wear a mask outside when doing courtyard work.
Your husband may end up surrounded by Iraq if you stay in AZ so I wouldn't tolerate that really be an issue. I'd request a transfer for him, meanwhile you and the toddler go stay next to your mom or another relative until he gets moved.
I would move, you really cant risk your son mortal ill. Also, I dont know if you plan to own more children but you would have to consider the vigour of future children as very well.
  • should i study abroad in uk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment