Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Will i travel lacking hair or my pelt if i wear a head covering adjectives the time?

Just heard, and be told by a few people, is it a myth? or truth?Will i travel lacking hair or my pelt if i wear a head covering adjectives the time?
I wore a hood and I am bald ~~
hunm.....i dont give attention to you will go shiny on top because of wearing a hat.
basically my two cents but i'm pretty sure it's just an urban myth. i've never hear or read of any evidence supporting that notion from any reputable source. if it were true, you can be sure that everyone would know roughly it and it'd be on the level of stuff resembling "wear sunscreen when in the sun" or "brush after every meal".
my fleece is thinning and i almost never wear a hat. freshly age and heredity. it's not so desperate. we have to cram to deal near the hand that lot in life deals us as best we can. best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment