Monday, October 25, 2010

"Nystatin soft or Prednisone"?

Hello, I have be experiencing hot painful skin for 2 days. I call my regulare Dr who said it may be from the 20mg Prednisone I took for 3 days and the pulmonary Dr said he did not think so. I am also on Nystatin, have anyone ever had a spontaneous effect like this from any med. I took benedryl per Dr order and it did nought. It is a little better today and not sure what an ER call round will do. Any help would be GREAT! Thanks"Nystatin soft or Prednisone"?
You didn't voice what part of your skin. Is it localized or adjectives over your body?
You could be having a repercussion to the Prednisone. If you take Prednisone you must "wean" yourself past its sell-by date of it..i.e. decrease your dosage according to your doctors directions. Nystatin also can enjoy different reactions on an individual. I am not a medical entity but have taken both of the above at one time or another. Of course Prednisone does not "cure", it alleviates symptoms of an underlying condition. You obligation to discuss further with your physician and don't tolerate them "guess", make them administer a direct/good diagnosis etc. HAVE YOU BEEN CHECKED TO SEE IF IT COULD BE SHINGLES? Good Luck.
Sounds like you could enjoy had an allergic repercussion to one of the medications. Which one I couldn't speak . If it is better today then the benadryl is probably helping somewhat to drain the inflammation. I would say thieve benadryl again today and see what it's like tommorrow. I don;t have an idea that you need an ER pop in unless things are getting worse instead of better.
Adverse reactions from Nystatin include irritation, burning, aching, and rash. Prednisone doesn't usually cause a unwary, it can be given to stop one since it is anti-inflammatory and an immunosuppressant. The Nystatin is more likely to be the motive.

No comments:

Post a Comment