Friday, October 22, 2010

Worm within my poop?

I had for a while diarrea, and I looked inside the toilet. There was freshly 1 worm stucked with some of my poop. Really disgusting.
Anyway, this never happen to me before, and I'm gonna check subsequent ime. I want to know what this is, and wether I can get really sick. Do I own to see a Doctor. Please Help!Worm within my poop?
worms, especially in your feces, is usally a pin worm. they are vastly small and white/clear in color. they regularly cause your anus to itch, especially at hours of darkness as that's when they are active. You can walk to the doctor and get a perscription medication of Vermox to treat it...it's usually in recent times one tablet and then they may enjoy you take an added tablet a week later. There is also an over the counter medication contained by the first aid asile that I believe is called pinnex.you can try that if you don't want to jump to the doctor.
YOU HAVE A TAPE WORM. THEREA RE MOST LIKELY MORE INSIDE. JUST AS ANIMALS GET THEM WE CAN TOO. THEY ARE PARISITIC. THEY WILL FEED ON YOUR DIGESTIVE TRACT!
GET TO A DOCTOR LIKE NOW! I WOULD GO TO THE ER FOR THIS! THAT IS SERIOUS! YOU WILL NOT DIE BUT, YOU NEED TO START TREATMENT RIGHT AWAY!
yes, its gross... yes, you HAVE to see a doctor.. you have no process of knowing what type of worm it is without a doctor examining a fecal taster... there are alot of worm you can take.. .especially if you own a dog... if you do own a dog or a cat, get them checked and medicated by a vet... otherwise you can shut in them back... otherwise my best suggestion is other wear shoes (some worms you can catch from stepping contained by contaminated animal poop) and always clear up your hands... depending on the worm, you can bring back anything from a little sick to deathly in poor health...

No comments:

Post a Comment