Monday, October 25, 2010

Would proactive work for sesative skin but for what type of treatment cream would work or soap?

Would proactive work for sesative skin but for what type of treatment cream would work or soap?
If you have sensitive skin, proactive more and predictable will not work on your skin. The medicines, especially the toner, cause your skin to get blotchy and look approaching you have a impulsive due to the chemicals.
I have found that the best product to try and use is Neutragena. They own a system like Proactive, but it is more docile on your skin and I have found it really works. I swear by it.
Hope this help.
Stick to pure and natural products. Proactiv may be to discordant.
If you can't invest a lot (like Arbonne)
stick to Burts Bee, Nutragena, or Aveeno -
Look for sensitive skin/acne medication.
I hold ultra sensitive skin & love proactive! It works for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment