Friday, October 22, 2010

Will strawberries &whipping cream take home u flare I hold fibromyalgia?

I had a big bowl of strawberries near alot of whipping cream and boy did I get sick and hurt have milk tooWill strawberries &whipping cream take home u flare I hold fibromyalgia?
Do you have food allergies? Anything that stresses the body can engineer you flare. What was scheduled around you near strawberry consumption time.? A big weather change? Any loving of stress, good or discouraging? It would be a shame if its the berries. Man, that sounds good!
That depends on the character. I suspect your pain be from the sugar involved. Food allergies can also cause backache in the muscles , if you are prone to allergies.
Do you preserve a diary to note adjectives the things that happen within your day? Sometimes it shows pattern to what we eat , chemicals we use contained by our homes, stress levels, weather fronts, adjectives the things that can cause flares within fibromyalgia. Then we can avoid those triggers. Well except weather ! Haven't figured out how to control that nonetheless. <laughing> Feel better.
BTW I eat diary and it doesn't do a entry to me. It's an individual thing.
Milk products have alot to do with it. The thrash cream and the milk you had probably have a lot to do next to the flare.
Good luck!
Keep smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment