Monday, October 25, 2010

Yellow/Brownish coloring skin around eyes?

I was newly wondering if anyone knew what this could be, I enjoy had a yellowish tint to the skin around my eyes {my top eyelids and right below the eyes, close to a racoon} for some time now {it's really promenent within pictures}...I have stomach issues that hold been written bad as everything from IBS to Anxiety...Do you think this have anything to do with it at adjectives?
I'm sure my liver is fine, I have have all my Hepititis shots {I'm a dental hygiene student} so I know that's not it, and I don't own an iron deficiency...I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs AT ALL, not to mention I get hold of plenty of sleep... what's left??
Thanks :-)Yellow/Brownish coloring skin around eyes?
SEE YOUR DOCTOR.
i enjoy heard that discoloring such as ashen around the eyes could be hep or something wrong with your liver.
SEE YOUR DOCTOR, and pilfer what you read here with a particle of salt, because most of us answering are morons, most expected. DON'T TRUST YOUR HEALTH DECISIONS TO THE INTERNET WORLD.
See your doctor to be on the safe side.
i'd lay sour the booze. might be your liver.
Typically it is a sign of jaundice. See your physician as soon as possible for treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment