Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Will I Get Mono?

My girlfriend was in recent times diagnosed with mono. I have it when I was younger and I own the EBV in my system. I kissed her later night. Is it possible for me to bring back mono again with full blown symptoms, will I a short time ago be affected mildly, or not at adjectives?Will I Get Mono?
it's impossible to get mono "again" you can solitary get it once within your lifetime.. the reason one is because once you get it you other have it.. the symptoms are merely not there anymore.. so to answer your give somebody the third degree no you wont have any sensitivity to it.. no worries!
I have have mono, and the virus is still present in me, too. Every once within a while (at times of stress and other illness), I still get swollen glands, achiness, and fatigue. But specifically very special. You definitely won't get hold of sick again just from individual in contact beside someone who has it.

No comments:

Post a Comment