Friday, October 22, 2010

Will you ever be friend near a girl near pigment disorder?

Will you ever be friend near a girl near pigment disorder?
if you are a good human being that's all that matter. i have never turned down a friendship for any other apology then the fruitless personality. you may want to be more aggressive within finding friends and approach the people you would similar to to be friend because although you feel that you own reasons not to be see as a good friend everyone have some of these insecurities
Sure why not ?
Seeing as I've had friends next to pigment disorders, yeah. I'd have no problem next to that.
Why not, she may just be the best friend you ever have. A person lives inside the shell they be given.
Sure I have a friend who is albino. I don't substructure my friendships on appearance (although I do prefer people who bathe).
That depends do I close to this girl if I don't like her no if I do than sure why not? The point self I won't be friends with someone I don't similar to but what someone looks like does not affect if I am friends next to someone or not.
Appearances play no part contained by my friendships.
I have pigment fewer and would not want to be friends with someone who is so shallow that they consent to if affect being friends.
Yes... how dated are you sweetie? Quit caring almost what other people regard and be friends with this entity if she's a good individual! I know it sounds cliche.. but it's true. You'll understand that when you achieve older!

No comments:

Post a Comment