Friday, October 22, 2010

Will someone please make clear to me how a 1000$ drug and alcohol treatment program is going to "help" ?

Will someone please make clear to me how a 1000$ drug and alcohol treatment program is going to "help" ?
$1000?! Well, first it drains your means of getting drugs or alcohol! I have an Exreme DUI charge last year and be forced by the state to attend 6 AA meetings. Did it curb my addiction?: Not really but after everything I go through, I don't go anywhere that involves drinking unless I hold a designated driver. Programs like that singular work if you want to quit in my inference.
Well, for starters, it will de-tox you safely. Secondly, it will impart you time to re-think your addiction and the effect it has on your vivacity and those around you. Thirdly, if it's a decent program, they will initiate you some of the tools to avoid a relapse. And as an aside, I think $1000 sounds resembling a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment