Monday, October 25, 2010

Yahoo medecal recommend?

I have have blood in my urine I hold difficult to pass urine and I budge to toilet more often and my urine start and stop and I wake up up every night for it and I own pain within lower abdomen and I own does that some thing to do next to my depression because I have be stress and depressing in olden times.Yahoo medecal recommend?
Possible causes of symptoms described. You have need of to see a doctor asap.
Bladder Cancer
Cystitis
Glomerulonephritis
Kidney stones
Polyarteritis nodosa
Prostatitis
Pyelonephritis
Toxic epidermal necrolysis
Urinary stones
Urinary tract infections
Excellent answer by Dr. Jon Clark please pay heed. He have given all the possible factor, one or many may be affecting you. Please call in your doctor/urologist as soon as possible.
I personally consistency that it may be stones, as blood may be the result of lacerations cause. Any way, your doc is your best sort out.
  • help finding niche
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment