Monday, October 25, 2010

Would you do what the guy did who have drug-resistant TB?

Fly on commercial jets when you be told not to?Would you do what the guy did who have drug-resistant TB?
I heard this on the word this morning, but didn't catch adjectives the details. He should not have gotten on a commercial plane to fly hindmost to the US after he was informed he have TB. But, it is scary and expensive to be sick within a foreign country. I would certainly want to be contained by the USA if I had TB.
Ok, I simply heard the full story on the radio. Turns out he know he had TB in the past he even left the US contained by the first place on his honeymoon. In that case, he be extremely irresponsible and selfish contained by his actions. I assume he should be charged with endangerment, at a minimum, due to the position he put adjectives his fellow passengers surrounded by. If I had be sitting next to him on one of those flights and in a minute found myself in the position of wondering if I enjoy TB and having to step get tested for it, I would be angry beyond words.
I ruminate that everyone who was exposed to him on the flights should be gather into a room and allowed to kick him until he be cured.

No comments:

Post a Comment