Monday, October 25, 2010

Wrong diagnosis?

on january 2007 i was diagnosed of hyperthyroidism,...i hold been sensation of symptoms like fast heartbeat, warm body warmth, and weightloss despite of increased apetite..the doctor examined my tsh,t4,t3 levels and the t4 is slightlthly elevated but the tsh is reasonably normal.the doctor prescribed an antithyroid drugs bout 15mg per daytime but my weight didnot increase...however ,on may 2007 the doctor reexamined my blood taster and astonishingly gone to normal scale in completely short time.she tells me that my condition is not truly hyperthyroidism...well immediately i'm really confused.my whole body is immediately shringking and i dont know why..i have be feeling of things similar to those suffering from diabetes mellitus but my FBS shows no diabetes at adjectives...can someone suggest me things which can help me answer what am i suffering from?Wrong diagnosis?
^ Go to your endocrinologist and hold the test done again and hold a urine test for diabetes and an A1C theory test also. A1C is a blood test that will supply your glucose (sugar) levels for olden times 3 months. I hope this helps, get the impression better. Good luck
you need your dr. to retest your thyroid you do own all the systoms of it and it can amend at the drop of a hat, also try webmd
Ya dear, therz beyond question that wrong diagnosis happen especially contained by d diseases which r related 2 blood. There r fluctuations of levels of hormones n other minerals which may smetimes furnish wrong diagnosis. ELISA test for AIDS also may pass false negetive test several times.
U be tested once. If it revealed hyperthyroidism n now ur doc. say that its not hyperthyroidism, it means u hav 2 experience blood test for tsh level several times in a week.
Thank u!
i would move about get a second preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment