Monday, October 25, 2010

"Ringworm" on Top of my foot??

I have a impetuous in the form of a circle resting on my foot that resembles ringworm. I does not itch, does not hurt & does not change colors. It is not super patent but I know it is there as it have been for awhile & since Sandal weather is around the corner, a short time ago wondered if anyone had Any design or cures?"Ringworm" on Top of my foot??
If it is ringworm most anti fungal creams should clear it up or it you want to use a more natural method apple cider vinegar, or tea tree grease rubbed onto the area twice a light of day should clear it up. I have also hear garlic can help.
it could be ring worm, or if you took a pill that did not agree wth you it could of given you a unexpected rash on ur foot
A dr will perscribe you a topical rub to put on it but it takes a few weeks and you hold to apply it ritualisticly for results so get crackin!
ringworm is a fungus...bring a script from the Dr.
soak a penny in vinegar and cartridge it on your foot,.that will help if its a ringworm.

No comments:

Post a Comment