Monday, October 25, 2010

Yellow, itchy bumps around fingers...?

for the past three years, within the summertime, I tend to get these yellowish and VERY itchy bumps on my fingers. They appear around my knuckle, but mostly around the inside of my finger, to hand where the finger meet the palm.
I can't figure out what they are... any suggestions?Yellow, itchy bumps around fingers...?
I have a friend when I was little that have a form of psoriasis on her hands that sounds similar to this, but her's be so bad that she have to wear cotton gloves and use a special cream so that her fingers didn't scab together.
Here's a website that explains this in detail...
http://www.psoriasis.org/about/psoriasis...
Don't put your finger where on earth it dosen't belong!!
lol, sorry don't have a clue?
it could be some sort of infection or a fungus. You should shift to a doctor and (s)he will probabaly give you some perscription for it
Umm..turn to the doctor. They could be warts..conceivably..I don't know, but you should get that checked out because it sounds kinda gross. If it is wart...get the prescription...I deliberate it's called Alvera or something..it works.
sounds approaching water bumps. use cortaid on your hand and all will be in good health.
sounds like tinea manuum, a fungal indection of the skin. Are they dampen filled bumps?
The doctor will usually srcape the imprudent and check it under the microscope to find out the type of fungus and prescribe the right medication.
  • how to be friends with someone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment