Friday, October 22, 2010

Will you do something for No Tobacco Day?

Here is the info:
http://www.medsocial.com/blog.aspx?bloga...Will you do something for No Tobacco Day?
Yup, I am going to fire up a pipe with some well-mannered pipe tobacco.
Smoke more and wait for mind your own business afternoon
When is it? I need to buy a pack!
sure, I'll do a short time dance, put together a little love, get hold of down tonight, get down tonight, uh huh, do rather dance, create a little love, seize down tonight, get down tonight. Get down go and get down get down capture down get down tonight toddler!
Smoke cigs underwater and chew my dope in the unequivocal.
Hate it...but you did ask for it! Non-smokers (like me) support you and smokers think you suck!
all right .. i do it everyday over two decade some :)
Yep - join Altered Ego contained by lighting up and waiting for "MYOB" day. And probably look into sponsoring "stop trying to tell me how to live my life" hours of daylight.
Give me a compelling reason to shift to the website.
Torment a smoker
No; gave up a 5 pack a daytime habit 26 months ago

No comments:

Post a Comment