Monday, October 25, 2010

Y did u start smoking?

Y did u start smoking?
Young and stupid.Did not know they were discouraging for me.I was single about 14 or 15 and hindmost then anyone could buy them at any age.You hear the saying if I just knew immediately what I didnt know then.I enjoy stopped going on six weeks now but I do also know that I will spend the rest of my natural life fighting the urge to smoke when I draw from a little stressed.
I didn't
never have never will my lungs are clean
Stupidity. I started at 13. I muse I did it to be cool but I was addicted from the start.
i be young and dumb and have no idea after 22 years, i would still be smoking. i be just stressed one dark and was offered a smoke, choked, smoked, and get hooked. so stupid i know. true story though for me.
I have anxiety attacks.
It calm my nerves.
I dislike medication.
Because my older brother be a smoker and I was childish and stupid! I quit though after 12 years of smoking at least a pack a daylight. I haven't smoked a cigarette in 1 year and 1 month very soon! I quit cold turkey because the patch and gum just made me want to smoke more the first time I tried to quit!
I required to look tough and make peopl;e deduce I was cool. I did not hold a lot of friends and no self asteem. It be the worst mistake of my life!
I HAD A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment