Monday, October 25, 2010

Yellow spot on obverse?

i recently have three molar teeth taken out...and i realized yesterday that on my not here side of my cheeck i had a wan spot.its not something that u can wash rotten or anything like that...i dont know if it have something to do with the anesthesia i they used on me to pocket the pain away while taking my teeth out or beside the penicillin pills ive been taking.or does this ashen spot mean i hold hepatitis?Yellow spot on obverse?
I had teeth removed and a couple days or so afterwards I have yellowish bruises on my cheeks. How long has it be since you had it pulled. if smaller quantity than a week or 2 I would not be to worried about it
Most of the time when you hold some sort of surgery even as minor as getting teeth pulled doctors use iodine which they use to sterilize where they are working. Iodine leaves a ginger or yellow color depending on how much is used. I have surgery about a month ago and it took more or less a week or two to get the iodine to fade into sickly. Don't be worried because its natural for you to hold discoloration even if it is just from drug.
it's probably a deep bruising explicitly just in a minute coming to the surface of your cheek.
Don't worry going on for it, put some ice on it if it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment