Friday, December 2, 2011

A sore or a bug bite gone wrong?

I have a(we're not really sure what it is) but it's on the inside of my vanished thigh a little ways down from my pelvic bone. It's adjectives swollen and at the very top it's adjectives black and blue like extremely black and blue. Around that red lines around it. Down from that it turns to desk light blue and then down again it turns muted red. What is this? I've had a few more pop up that are instrument smaller but they are producing green puss.
Anyone know what this is? I'm going to my doctor tomorrow because it's hindering my walking. That's how swollen it is. I've be putting hydrocortizone on it with a colossal bandaid and it doesn't seem to be helping.
If anyone know please get vertebrae to me!A sore or a bug bite gone wrong?
sounds like a bug bite gone wrong step to web med it might abet good luck
Without knowing if a bug bit you, it is tricky to tell, however, if within is a walk contained by clinic open, I would walk today. If it is a spider bite, which sounds possible, black widows and brown recluse bites are zilch to mess with and could put together you VERY ill. They are largely blue to purple in color and and will end in tissue loss. Trust me, it is very prickly and will spread.PLEASE seek medical attention! The red lines are not typically accurate either, can be a sign of blood poisoning. Please procure this checked! Take care and well-mannered luck,Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment