Friday, December 2, 2011

???Is this majority?

Ok so this isn't the first time it happens. I purely took a nice long hot shower. And then I started to pat myself dry next to the towel. And then I notice on my arm little white stringy things. And when I rubbed it there be more and more. And then I be wondering was it from my showery towel? Or is my skin peeling?!!
Has this happen to anyone????Is this majority?
It may have be caused by the hot hose down, especially if u stay in the shower too long. Apparently when u dried urself, the friction of the towel against ur skin rubbed sour some of the top layer of skin cell. Perhaps ur water temp. is too hot and ur showers too long, eventually u will ending up with dry skin if u verbs this practice on a daily starting place. Lower ur water temp a bit and see if that make a difference.
LOL! Nothing to be worried about. Your skin is only peeling. Ive have the same problem and yes it is totally ordinary it happens to everyone. Try to use any type of lotion.
i wouldnt verbs,i think its of late some dead skin coming sour,i know this sounds gross but it happens i carry that too.
skincaretipz.blogspot.com
the best website for all ur skin problems near solutions
open this website and u`ll also see so oodles links for acne removal and acne cure tips...try once..it really works

No comments:

Post a Comment