Friday, December 2, 2011

A Medical query.?

How would you stop nose bleeds for honourable? I have be getting nose bleeds for a while immediately, sometimes its due to me picking my nose too much other times it purely flows freely from my nose. Right very soon im sick and whenever I blow my nose (not pick it) I find nose bleeds. Does anyone hold a solution to my question/problem? ThanksA Medical query.?
I have hear that nose bleeds can be cause by dry air. If you imagine it is that you could buy a humidifier. Or some people are of late more susceptible to nose bleeds than others.
You may own weak capillary due to a lack within a certain vitamin or nutrient you should be taking. Try vitamin C for instance. Getting ample of that plus any contact with sunlight lately? The sun have properties that help beside certain medical conditions but no doctor admit it because the Pharmacy will lose money. Anyway, your allergies (if any) could also be the problem.
Typically nose bleeds are cause by a weakened blood vessel surrounded by the nose. Local trauma from excessive or firm blowing, picking can cause it to break expand and bleed. You can try increasing humidity (using a humidifier, hanging dripping towels up or warm showers), nasal saline several times a hours of daylight, Vaseline to inside you nostrils. And most importantly LEAVE YOUR NOSE ALONE! No picking, no hard blowing, no rubbing. If this isn't compassionate or you have a feeler bleed lasting more than 10 minutes beside continuous pressure you need to see a doctor. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment