Friday, December 2, 2011

Accutane ------> HAIR LOSS??

Help, I'm 16 year old masculine, was on accutane for 1.5 months. I stopped taking it because I begin to lose hair on it, mostly from the fringe nouns. I'm very startled. I stopped taking it 2 weeks ago and I'm still losing hair contained by the front. Please help me.Accutane ------> HAIR LOSS??
use rogaine to conteract the effect
Wow, that must be frightening! Please contact the dr that prescribed the accutane for you and mention nearly the side effect of the hair loss and that it is still occurring 2 weeks following.
As far as side effects, I read here on 'ByeDr.com' that a patient who used accutane get Diabetes from it. So perhaps it could be worse if that's any consolation. Hoping that you gain some resolve soon.
  • turn my nails yellow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment