Friday, December 2, 2011

49 and I've ruined my skin- Hopeless?

I've always baked within the sun all my duration. (not anymore) I've smoked since I was 15. But I know others who enjoy done the same and look WAY better than me. My obverse is horrible. I know i need lazer but cant afford it. I hold wrinkles on wrinkles and my skin is dry but I break out if I use ANY moisturizers. The only entry I have ever be able to use is Noxema. Basically, I look similar to hell. Wrinkles, black/white heads and skin thats in the order of as smooth as a dried up orange skin. I cant stand to even look at myself anymore.
Yes, I know i need to quit smoking, but its probably not going to transpire.
I was going to a spa and have facials and dermabrasion, but i cant afford that anymore either. It help some.
Is there ANYTHING i can do to not be horrified looking contained by the mirror for the rest of my life? My oldest daughter have told me twice she wishes i could get on Extreme Makeover, but..all right, you know, fat unpredictability of that happening.
I'm absolutely an outdoor person. Help?49 and I've ruined my skin- Hopeless?
You could start using Retin A Cream. This is clinically proven to stimulate collagen and elastin within the skin. You also must wear a sunblock daily.
You could also consider have a TCA peel, which is much smaller quantity expensive than laser, although you may need several treatments over a course of a couple of years.
HTH : )
Using pure 100% emu grease on your whole body will in actual fact reverse some of the dna damage from sun and lifestyle. It is an amazing product and you can use it every hours of daylight.
On the other hand, if you know the smoking is fruitless for your skin/body and you aren't going to stop, you really aren't that serious, are you?
Try using Arbonne the re9 regime it's 6 steps but if used twice a day each day, I know you will be happier and have results.

No comments:

Post a Comment