Friday, December 2, 2011

911 Help I own a huge zit!?

I have a huge zit! Texas sized is here anyway I can bring it down or make it smaller quantity noticable by tommorrow, Please I have a big event at academy and I dont want it,911 Help I own a huge zit!?
I have used tooth bond. It really does work
It won't be unnoticable, it jst will be dried out and not white if you put toothpaste, not the gel kind, on it overnight it sucks the moisture right out
Try putting tooth blend on it, and let it sit for abt 15 mintues. I hold never tried it myself, but I hear it works.
like the other personage said use toothpaste, also right before you run put an ice cube on it. it will bring down the bump.
You are really funny. Calling 911 could gain you in profusely of trouble. The more you pick at it, the bigger it's going to get. Maybe you could find a moment or two cute flower or something to stick on it until it heals. If you are a guy you could find something else to cover it up next to.
You might want to start with stop stressing over it.That's probably why you get it in the first place. Put some colgate toothpaste on it but first verbs it with alcohol. And stop stressing.
Use some tea tree grease on, that zit .apply several times during the day.
  • talktowomenplayhardtoget
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment