Friday, December 2, 2011

About my previous grill just about "partial seizures"...?

I have thought in the order of this and it might not be seizures i am have. you see... I havn't slept for two nights straight, and am still not tired. But even if I am not tired, would what I am experiencing be side effects of sleep deprivation, fairly than those petit mal seizures heaps of culture were adage it sounded like?About my previous grill just about "partial seizures"...?
Get a referral to a correct neurologist. Lack of sleep can bring on seizure disorders.
I didn't read your more rapidly posts, but you could also be suffering from sleep apnea. By going on a CPAP breathing machine, I bring back a better night's sleep, I'm more alert during the day and what we thought be seizures seem to be to have cease.
The only bearing to know for sure is to go for a total battery of non-invasive test from eeg's to MRIs, CATscans and a night of individual hooked up to equipment in a sleep lab.
Obviously something is going on that have you rattled. Go find the answer. The solution might be easier than your imagination is letting you believe.
I didn't see the previous question. But you might be suffering from low sugar and the adrenaline rush you obtain from that. Eat something with vegetables and protein and see if the 'rush' subsides ample you can sleep.
Sleep deprivation which I am very habituated with can result in this effect. But I believe I had partial seizure. The underlying cause be a glandular tumour, not a tumour of the brain. So, if you are having seizure there could be an underlying motive that needs checking out. I'm not trying to panic you but you really do need to find out and travel to a Dr. Are there any free clinics within your area.?

No comments:

Post a Comment