Friday, December 2, 2011

8 Out Of 9 Members Of the NCEP Have Direct Financial Ties To Statin Drugs?

People
The numbers get lower and lower and lower and lower.
Their wett dream is to take most of the population on statins
Are You Aware8 Out Of 9 Members Of the NCEP Have Direct Financial Ties To Statin Drugs?
Yes, it is true.
I also own stock in drug companies. I own shares contained by an index fund that has stock surrounded by drug companies, and energy, and utilities, and information technology, and telecommunication services...
But, I am sure that their recommendation are based solely on greed. It couldn't hold anything to do with on an upward curve patient charge.
Call me an optimist, but I want to believe that people who hold dedicated their lives to making general public healthy hold some morality.
#1 - not a question
#2 - Please post your sources. If it's someone besides Colpo,
even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment