Friday, December 2, 2011

A cross-examine for anyone who have ever taken xanax...?

When prescribed xanax, how did it affect your weight? Did you gain, lose or stay indistinguishable? My weight hasn't changed but but people enjoy warned me that it cause weight gain, as it did for them.A cross-examine for anyone who have ever taken xanax...?
I did not gain freight or loss it, I stayed the same, I doubt that those population gained immensity from the pill. Xanax I'm sure you know is for your nerves, there great when you enjoy some sort of trauma in your vivacity, I hope that your not taking them for recreation, some family take them as downers to cope, watch out all drugs are treacherous, I'm sure you already know that, but all drugs hold adverse side affects, so please use caution.
i own taken xanax, and it never effected my eeihgt, will i had some in a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment