Friday, December 2, 2011

9yr son have first ‘migraine’ – any enjoy kids next to this so babyish and what did you do?

First – I already called his on-call pediatrician and talk through his symptoms and she agreed that this sounded like a migraine. I be (and did) check him an hour after he was asleep to see that he be still acting normally. So per the doctor we do not hold to go to the ER tonight.
Second – here is a strong family history of migraines – me (mom), loving grandmother, and paternal great-grandmother.
Third – I will be calling his doctor contained by the morning to see what to do next.
Anyone else out within with a child this babyish (or younger) presenting with migraines? Once they have their first – what happened? Was it an unusual popularity or did they start getting them regularly? What did you do for them? Did you have to dance for tests and if so what types?
Thank you for helping a guilt ridden mom. I know the dang things are adjectives, but to get one at 9 IS JUST NOT RIGHT9yr son have first ‘migraine’ – any enjoy kids next to this so babyish and what did you do?
I don't remember what age I be when I got my first migraine, but I be pretty young. After the 3rd or 4th, I go to the doctor and they did tests. They couldn't find anything specifically wrong, so come to the conclusion that the blood vessels surrounded by the brain just constrict at correct times. They put me on a blood thinner (Inderol) and I never got another one until I stopped taking it.
I am aware that ASPARTANE surrounded by diet sodas caused headache in a friend of mines children (2 boys). Removed Diet soda from them and the headache stopped immediately. Only article we changed. Give it a try if your child drinks diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment