Friday, December 2, 2011

Accutane 2nd time?

I've been rotten accutane for 6 months. I get a few pimples a month immediately. Not to serious at all similar to before!. Well, should i travel on it again? or just consent to the time deal next to it?Accutane 2nd time?
Wait a little longer to see how your body responds to Accutane and if it doesn't work effectively, be in motion for a second round. I went on Accutane contained by high institution and it worked decently but my outbreaks continued to come put money on shortly after (although not as bad as before).
I simply went support on Accutane about 5 months ago (I'm 24 now) and it's working similar to a charm. My skin cleared up completely about 3 weeks into the treatment and I hold not gotten a pimple since. But I guess we'll see what happens when I finish my course surrounded by a month.
Overall, though, I heard that if you do a second round of Accutane, it significantly increases your probability of remission.
wait longer. zilch will take away everything. they probably won't pass it to you again for what you're describing. i waited in the region of 4 years for my second round.
just use over the counter things for in a minute. wait til you achieve the cystic ones again to try another round. everyone gets a few pimples a month :)
I'm considering it myself. It's be a year for me, and I've just have a few very big outbreaks that last for a month or longer.
Ask the opinion of your dermatologist. I know mine wont prescribe it unless she feel it's the only mode to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment